Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!

I just realized I hadn't blogged about our day on Halloween!
My little pirate had such a fun time!
From halloween and underwoods

We went to the Pumpkinfest in downtown Franklin and met up with Jody, Roxy and Ryley! There was so much to see and do! We participated in our first costume contest - he was the cutest pirate but we didn't take home any prizes!
From halloween and underwoods

Hanging out with Jody, Roxy and Ryley was fun!!! We can't wait until Ryley and Christian are big enough for all of the cool kid activities!
From halloween and underwoods


This week was the first week for me to go back to work! Christian has been amazing for Mimi and Daddy! Although I'm tired, I have enjoyed the routine and schedule of working and being a mommy! I think everything will be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment