Saturday, September 26, 2009

My baby is 2 months and he has a girlfriend!

My friend Roxy put up the best blog today!!!
http://ryleymarieunderwood.blogspot.com/

Nick and I met up with Jody and Roxy and their little girl for a fun playdate at Opry Mills!!! Ryley is SO CUTE and such a fun personality! You can totally see their little baby personalities in the pictures! Roxy mentioned how little sounding Christian's cries are compared to Ryley's......now, Christian has a set of pipes on him, but Ryley can SANG! ;-) She is going to be a fiery redhead for sure! I can't wait to see Christian and Ryley play together as they grow!
From pixsept


I can't believe it, but my little boy is now 2 months old!!! I finally got a 2 month picture taken and uploaded! He has the cutest little face!
From pixsept

From pixsept
From pixsept

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was TOO much fun!
    The playdates will only get more fun as the months pass!
    We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete