Monday, November 5, 2012

Update Fall 2012

Oh how I love my family!!!!  My blogging time has been taken up with my sewing blog and I keep all my up to date pictures on Facebook.  I will say that I enjoy coming back to this blog to read previous posts and recall fun memories!!!  Here are some highlights of the past few weeks/months!

June
We had a wonderful vacation to Idaho!  It was Eva Mae's first plane ride!!!
July
Christian celebrated his 3rd birthday and Nick and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!!!  Where did the time go????
August
I started up my piano students again!  I have a wonderful group of kids!!!
September
I have been having so much fun building my sewing business and spent a good part of September competing as a sew along blogger in the Project Run and Play challenge!
October
I love the fall and we took our annual trip to Wear's Valley!  It is so beautiful at this time of year and we actually did the whole Laural Falls trail hike!  Our cabin was gorgeous and it was quality family time at it's best! :)
Halloween was fun dressing Christian and Eva Mae up!  They were a ring master and elephant from the circus!
November
We just came back from celebrating my brother's 30th birthday at mom and dad's!!!  They've put the house on the market so we are praying for a generous offer and they can move to Spring Hill with us!!!  Jen and Robbie can't wait to be a mommy and daddy in April!  And I can't wait to be an Aunt again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment